About the role...
You will play a critical role in supporting the employee experience from onboarding through off-boarding and everything in between. You will manage employee policies and compliance, lead processes supporting the employee life cycle,, and implement strategies and processes that lead to greater employee engagement. This is a great opportunity to make an impact on our tools, processes, and programs. This role reports to the Manager, People Operations and is based remotely in the UK.
In this role you can expect to…
Employee Query Resolution
- Be the first point of contact in region for HR questions providing an exceptional employee experience
- Help maintain the team ticketing system by assigning tickets and responding to all requests (employment verifications, employee queries, etc.) to agreed SLAs
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for onboarding/changes/off-boarding platforms, ensuring all issues are resolved for seamless accuracy; key liaison between internal Payroll team
- Manage complex employee queries and escalations
Policy and Process Documentation
- Maintain all People policies and updating in line with legislative changes in partnership with employment counsel
- Manage and update the content on the internal People Hub
- Support build and maintenance of HashiCorp People policies and forms for each country specific Employee Handbook
- Maintain data integrity in Workday and other People systems for new hires, employee changes and terminations, conducting regular audits as required
- Own the pre-boarding and onboarding process for employees in EMEA ensuring all required new hire documentation has been completed (inc. employee handbooks, benefit enrollments, etc.).
- Support the benefits team with enrollments, changes, terminations and queries for EMEA
- Manage the employee off-boarding process for employees in the EMEA region including coordinating with internal teams (Benefits, Payroll, Equity, etc.) to efficiently off-board employees
- Own compliance audits and data gathering requests with support from the HRIS team to build reports for this as needed; respond to employee requests for information
- Devise People Operations Business Process documentation; identifying improvements in process
- Identify system improvements and opportunities for automation within Workday
- Various People Operations projects that support the above
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- Workday (HRIS) experience required
- 3+ years of professional experience in human resources or a similar People Operations role
- CIPD Level 5
- A problem-solver mindset with a focus on customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A process orientation focus; you have the ability to build process flows from scratch and document appropriate steps
- Proactive with strong organisation skills
- Experience with access to sensitive information and ability to maintain confidentiality, awareness and experience operating within GDPR guidelines
- The ability to work collaboratively with the broader People team to understand priorities and business needs
- Excellent stakeholder management
- A learning mindset; you have an ongoing interest and passion for learning
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: