Sr. General Ledger Accountant
Senior General Ledger Accountant
Location: San Francisco HQ
HashiCorp delivers a software suite for users to provision, secure and run any infrastructure for any application. We provide many of the world's most innovative companies with the infrastructure automation capabilities they need as they move to cloud.
The Finance team is seeking a Senior General Ledger Accountant, in San Francisco, CA to support our growing Finance and Accounting organization in San Francisco, CA. This opportunity is ideal for someone who is looking for a broad range of responsibilities within an operating company, and wants exposure to accounting and finance in high growth technology company.
A successful candidate thrives in a fast paced, high growth, and high energy company.
- Manage accounts receivables, accounts payables, general ledger, and other accounting related functions
- Support domestic and international payroll, internal/external reporting, and budgeting/planning functions.
- Lead account reconciliations, and account analysis
- Review month end close reconciliations and ensure departmental coding is correct with respect to the budget
- Support the Finance, and Accounting organization as the company scales
- Other ad-hoc projects as required
- Accounting process, and policy improvements
- Preparation and research for financial audits
- Consolidations of multiple international subsidiaries
- Tax and compliance filings
- System Implementations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or Business related concentration
- System Implementation experience (either managed a project or was part of a team)
- Very high attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, and prioritize competing workloads
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, evaluative and problem-solving skills
- Flexible in an ever changing and growing environment
- 3 years public accounting experience at a Big 4 and 2 years in an accounting role
- Intermediate experience in MS Office Suite
- Experience with Netsuite a plus
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.