Technology Partner Manager
HashiCorp is looking to hire a Partner Manager in our SF Office to buildout and manage the HashiCorp technology partner program for independent software vendors (ISVs) looking to integrate their products with the HashiCorp product suite. This role will be responsible for building and rolling out the Technology Partner program, proactively growing the ecosystem of certified technology partner, and selectively engaging with the technology partners on joint marketing and GTM activities.
Technology partners are an essential component of HashiCorp’s ‘Any Infrastructure for Any Application’ vision, and constitute the cross-infrastructure fabric for realizing this goal. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and requires a strong balance of leadership, relationship building, and technical program management, skills. The position based in the San Francisco, and will report to the Vice President of Worldwide Partner Alliances. The role will include a moderate amount of travel.
- Define, build, and rollout the HashiCorp Technology Partner program
- Proactively enlist strategic technology partners
- Own the partner certification process
- Own the end-to-end relationship with all technology partners and be the main contact for all joint activities
- Coordinate with marketing to plan and execute joint marketing activities
- Coordinate field enablement sessions with a select partners via remote and face to face workshops
- Develop and implement GTM plans with a select set of strategic technology partners that include KPIs tied to co-engineering, marketing, and sales
- Provide feedback to internal HashiCorp teams on additional needs to make the partners successful.
- 5+ years of industry related experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven capacity to build strong relationships and influence partner teams to drive projects to completion
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and cross-functionally
- Must be self-motivated, have strong self-management skills, and demonstrate leadership qualities
- Technical degree or strong technical understanding of the DevOps space.
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.