Director, HRBP for Technical Groups
Director, People for Engineering, Customer Success and Products
Location: San Francisco
HashiCorp is revolutionizing the open source DevOps space!! Come and join our fast, fun and inclusive team and be a part of our exciting growth. We provide a software suite for users to provision, secure and run any infrastructure for any application. We provide solutions that accelerate businesses moving into the cloud. Our customer’s come from the fortune 500, our leaders have been recognized by Forbes and HashiCorp is included as the Business Insider best 51 startups to bet your career on!!
We are seeking an innovative and hands on Human Resources Business Partner who will support our plans to grow and scale domestically and internationally. The role requires an innovative thought partner with a business-focused mindset that will lead HRBPs for Sales, Finance, Legal, Partners/Alliances. You will create and deliver services that align to our culture, principles, and diversity and inclusion commitment.
As the Director, People for Engineering, Customer Success and Products you will perform a variety of duties to assist the department in the operation and execution of People processes, programs and functions in alignment with HashiCorp’s overall principles, regulations and policies, to help create a results-oriented, high performance work environment.
What will I do at HashiCorp?
- Strategically partner with our global business to design and deliver solutions, including planning, organizational design, change management, and team building
- Develop and implement learning plans and engagement programs such as diversity and inclusion, manager and compensation training so that we continue to build an extraordinary employee experience
- Make an impact with metrics, data analysis, and continuous improvement
- Build trusted relationships and credibility within your business groups and across many organizations
- Exceptional project management skills, independent problem solving skills, and attention to detail
What experience do I need to bring to HashiCorp?
- Minimum of 7+ years’ experience in Human Resources with a focus on supporting marketing, finance, legal, product, partners, etc in a rapidly growing international tech start up.
- Interact, influence, and collaborate across different cultures, languages, and time zones and deliver value across the globe
- Understanding of rapidly changing work environments, and experience successfully monitoring the "pulse" of the organization to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Strong written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills
- Competency in understanding, interpreting, and communicating procedures, policies, information, ideas and instructions
- In-depth research ability to find data to support and make decisions, articulate the business reasons and sell programs to the management team
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Ability to pivot and adapt to new processes as needed
HashiCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.