Sr. Technical Account Manager, Cloud Partners
HashiCorp is seeking a Sr. Technical Account Manager (TAM) to join the Customer Success team and manage the end-to-end relationship with our enterprise customers. As a post-sales TAM at HashiCorp, you will work in a high-performance team environment to drive Customer Success by providing lifecycle management for a portfolio of HashiCorp companies. Our ideal candidate for this role has experience with Microsoft Azure and Oracle Cloud.
- Customer Lifecycle Management for Customer Success
- Manage customer success by owning the end-to-end post sales customer lifecycle – including on-boarding, expansion phase, and renewals
- Provide technical leadership for customer on-boarding projects at large Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail and other industry verticals
- Provide technical account management for a portfolio of enterprise customers
- Driver customer success via high touch and low touch methods (automation tools)
- Conduct QBRs for enterprise customers
- Drive successful customer renewals with low churn and work with sales ops to execute renewals
- Customer Onboarding
- Ability to provide expert guidance for HashiCorp product deployment with strong skill sets in infrastructure architecture, cloud, IT operations, security, and development processes
- Create a frictionless on-boarding process for the customer by working closely with Support, Services and Sales Engineering teams within HashiCorp
- Project Management
- Project liaison support for managing product deliveries into customers – especially for custom deliverables
- Conduct regular requirements gathering reviews and project reviews
- 7+ years Technical Account Management, Customer Support experience or Sales Engineering experience or equivalent experience - practitioners are welcome as well
- Microsoft Azure and Oracle Cloud Experience a requirment
- Expertise in open source and SaaS is a major advantage
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in DevOps, IT operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- Proficiency and/or knowledge of existing HashiCorp tools such as Vagrant, Packer, Terraform, Consul, Nomad, Vault and others
- Ability to provide expert guidance for HashiCorp product deployment with strong skill sets in infrastructure architecture, cloud, IT operations, security, and development technologies and processes
- Self-starter with proven track record of customer facing roles and working with executives
- Experience with implementing software products or solutions to large and dynamic enterprise companies
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic / team environment that focuses on providing above industry standard customer service
- Travel is required initially during on-boarding phase of customer lifecycle and for QBRs (as needed)
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college / university preferred or equivalent experience
About HashiCorp and this opportunity
This is a full-time position with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
You will have the opportunity to work with a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team. HashiCorp is a series C start-up in San Francisco that is best known for creating a suite of software tools that help enterprise companies automate their infrastructure and also helps them migrate to the cloud. HashiCorp’s software suite allows users to provision, secure and run any infrastructure for any application.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.