Inside Channel Manager
HashiCorp delivers a software suite for our users to provision, secure, and run any infrastructure for any application. We provide many of the world's most innovative companies with the infrastructure automation capabilities they need as they move to cloud.
The Channels team is seeking an Inside Channel Manager (ICM), in San Francisco, CA who will be responsible for multiple facets of recruiting, managing and communicating with partners as well as ensuring partners are connecting with the HashiCorp field, when needed, in customer engagements.
This strategic role will be based in San Francisco, CA and will support the East Coast and EMEA; the ideal candidate will work early hours to ensure cross-over with UK business hours.
- Be the main contact/relationship manager with Open Tier Resellers/SIs
- Facilitate reselling of HashiCorp tools by coordinating activity between Resellers/SIs and the field sales organization
- Vet all partner engagement requests with sales
- Provide internal feedback on additional needs to make partners successful
- Field all inbound new partner inquiries
- Own setting up new partners and leading the on-boarding process
- Oversee technical training sessions for partners via online sessions, face to face workshops and classroom style training
- Maintain SFDC
- At least 3 to 5 years of industry related experience
- Excellent social skills and a shown capacity to build tight-knit collaborations with partners
- Validated ability to work cross-functionally
- Self motivated, have strong self management skills and should demonstrate basic leadership qualities
About HashiCorp and this opportunity
This is a full-time position with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. You will have the opportunity to work with a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team. HashiCorp is a series C start-up headquartered in San Francisco, California that is best known for creating a suite of software tools that help enterprise companies automate their infrastructure and also helps them migrate to the cloud. HashiCorp’s software suite allows users to provision, secure and run any infrastructure for any application.
HashiCorp adopts diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.