Senior Technical Account Manager
HashiCorp is seeking a Sr. Technical Account Manager (TAM) in the Melbourne or Sydney area. The Sr. TAM will own the end-to-end relationship with our enterprise customers. As a post-sales Technical Account Manager at HashiCorp, you will work in a high-performance, collaborative team environment to drive customer satisfaction by providing lifecycle management for a portfolio of HashiCorp customers.Responsibilities
- Customer Lifecycle Management
- Manage and be responsible for the end-to-end post sales customer lifecycle – including on-boarding, expansion phase, and renewals
- Provide technical leadership for customer onboarding projects at large Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail and other industry verticals
- Driver customer success via high touch and low touch methods (automation tools)
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) for enterprise customers
- Drive successful renewals with low churn and work with sales operations to execute renewals
- Customer Onboarding
- Ability to provide guidance for HashiCorp product deployment with strong skill sets in infrastructure architecture, cloud, IT operations, security, and DevOps processes
- Craft seamless onboarding processes for our customers by working cross-functionally with Support, Services and Sales Engineering teams
- Project Management
- Project liaison support for managing product deliveries into customers
- Conduct regular requirements gathering reviews and project reviews
- 5+ years Technical Account Management, Customer Support experience or Sales Engineering experience or equivalent experience - practitioners are highly encouraged to apply
- At least 5 years in a customer facing role/customer success role
- Ability to provide guidance for HashiCorp product deployment with strong skill sets in infrastructure architecture, cloud, IT operations, security, and development technologies and processes
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in DevOps, IT operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- Proficiency and/or knowledge of existing HashiCorp tools such as Vagrant, Packer, Terraform, Consul, Nomad, Vault and others
- Expertise in open source and SaaS is a major advantage
- Experience with implementing software products or solutions to large enterprise companies
- Excellent presence; strong written and verbal communication skills
- Upbeat, passionate, and unparalleled customer focus
- Experience managing and influencing change in organizations
- Strong project management skills
- Travel required during on-boarding phase of customer lifecycle and for QBRs (as needed)
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college / university preferred or equivalent experience
This is a full-time position with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. You will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and ambitious team. HashiCorp is a series C start-up in San Francisco that is best known for creating a suite of software tools that help enterprise companies automate their infrastructure and helps them migrate to the cloud. HashiCorp’s software suite allows users to provision, secure and run any infrastructure for any application.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.