Senior Director Global Talent Acquisition
Sr. Director Global Talent Acquisition
Are you a collaborative leader who is passionate about fast growth and partnering with a high performing talent acquisition team? HashiCorp is a leader in cloud infrastructure automation and we are looking for someone to build creative and effective strategies including the overall plans needed to attract a broad range of diverse and highly talented professionals that are aligned to our culture and principles. Reporting to the VP of People, you will act as a true partner to the business and lead a team that designs and implements our talent acquisition strategies.
This role is based in the SF Bay Area.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver results in a fast-paced environment with a can do spirit in a rapidly changing environment
- Identify talent needs collaborating with the business and key stakeholders to create global recruiting strategies and plans
- Ensure that forward-looking and high-reaching programs are developed, implemented and sustained globally (including social media)
- Lead and develop our extraordinarily talented recruiting team across multiple locations
- Create and roll out recruiting metrics and pipeline
- Cohesively partner on day-to-day talent operation and programs
- Create entry level recruiting program focusing on interns and new grads
- Technology and Data - Lead and optimize tools ensuring metrics and data are used in strategy development and decision-making
- Improve efficiency, simplify process while maintaining quality and service levels
- Expertise and success in workforce planning, forecasting and developing and implementing global strategies, plans and programs
- Talent acquisition leader who has successfully built, led and inspired a global team for a fast-growing organization
- 10+ years in recruiting experience in both technical and non-technical recruiting. 3+ years at Director level or above
- Passionate about finding the right people for the right roles
- Exceptional communication skills with a focus on building cohesive and reciprocal relationships
- Highly effective judgment and collaboration skills
- B.S. or equivalent preferred
- Well versed in Greenhouse (or similar) LinkedIn & Microsoft Office.
- Experience creating and running social media campaigns on Twitter, LinkedIn, etc,
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.