Salesforce Administrator - Contract
HashiCorp is seeking a Salesforce Administrator. GTM (Go-to-Market) Operations is responsible for the design and enablement of workflows (process, tools, and enablement of people) across the Go-to-Market organization which spans Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success. This role will give to the organization by supporting, maintaining and customizing HashiCorp’s Salesforce instance across the GTM organisation.
You will be responsible for end-to-end maintenance, configuration of custom and/or out of box functionality, and end user support for the GTM team. You will collaborate across the GoToMarket Organization (Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success) on the creation, execution and prioritization of configuration requests that support GTM business priorities and initiatives. You will own and run the enhancement request process, as well as the creation of reference documentation, RFC, PRD and end user guides.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You’re a wizard at using standard and custom SFDC functionality to solve complex business problems
- Is detail oriented, highly organized and solution oriented
- Able to self lead with little oversight
- Has previous experience working in Sales, Marketing, or Customer Success roles
- Has a passion for high velocity, high quality and through work
- Works well with tight timelines
- Possesses a high level of personal and professional integrity and self-awareness
- Ability to communicate technical complexity to business users
- Enjoys a challenge and curious by nature
- Can efficiently take on repetitive tasks
- Works best in highly reciprocal and distributed team environments
- Configure, enhance and maintain standard and custom Salesforce functionality including but not limited to; user management, creation of custom reports and report types, objects, quick actions, validation, workflow and assignment rules, process builder, flow, email alerts and approval processes for the GoToMarket Organization
- Installation, administration and configuration of AppExchange led and unmanaged packages in Salesforce from partners across GTM and Corporate teams
- Work with GTM, IT and Security organization to maintain and establish standard methodologies in data stewardship and standardization within security policy guidelines
- Collaborate with GTM organization to configure, develop, implement and support new business relevant solutions using declarative or custom APEX, functionality
- Develop feature release management plan in accordance with Salesforce Winter, Spring and Summer release cycles, including roadmap for Lightning migration
- Support and maintain user reporting requirements through the creation of Salesforce reports, dashboards and folder structure
- Create, maintain and socialize documentation of custom Salesforce functionality and connected systems in internal wiki
- Bachelor's degree Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
- Current Salesforce Certification (ADM 201) required, (ADM 211, DEV450, CPQ a plus)
- 3+ years Salesforce Administrator or related experience, in a consulting, finance, SaaS, marketing automation, or high-growth environment
- Experience creating APEX triggers/classes, Visualforce pages/components, Process Builder, Flow desirable
- Experience supporting and configuring Salesforce instances of over 150 users globally across Sales, Marketing, Support, and Corporate teams
- Familiarity with relational databases and concepts
- Experience with Data Loader, Import wizard, and related tools
- Experience managing multiple development and production environments, change sets and maintenance of instance parity
- Experience implementing and administering other CRM, Marketing Automation,
- Workflow Orchestration, Sales Enablement, ERP systems desirable
- Experience configuring Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick) a big plus
- Familiarity with GDPR compliance and data security standard methodologies
- Familiarity with Salesforce AppExchange, and installation or removal of third-party run or unmanaged packages a plus
- Active contributor in Trailblazer Community a pus
- Trailblazer Mountaineer badge or above a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning and configuring Lightning components a plus
HashiCorp adopts diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.