Marketing Operations Specialist - Contract
Marketing Operations Specialist- Contractor
HashiCorp is seeking an Operations Analyst reporting to GTM Ops Manager. GTM (Go-to-Market) Operations is responsible for the design and enablement of workflows (process, tools, and enablement of people) across the Go-to-Market organization which spans Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success. This role will contribute to the organization by ensuring execution of the marketing to sales lead hand-off which directly impacts the business through the creation of sales pipeline and revenue.
You will be responsible for the lead flow process in Salesforce and associated workflow, enrichment and standardization tools by coordinating and collaborating with the GTM organisation on the mission of converting, tracking, documenting the process by which market demand is identified and converted into sales ready leads. You will coordinate, collaborate and inform the business about the quantity and quality of the demand channeled from marketing to sales and provide insights and develop solution oriented recommendations for process improvement across Marketing, Sales and Corporate teams in high a velocity environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with stakeholders across Sales, Marketing and Customer Success to find ways to automate manual processes, such as list uploads, data standardization, record enhancements and workflow notifications in Salesforce and other workflow orchestration tools
- Provide feedback and surface gaps in the lead flow process or Salesforce functionality to stakeholders in order to improve lead flow, data collection, process efficiency, and performance metric visibility through the creation of reports and dashboards
- Review, run, and enrich inbound leads in Salesforce within established SLA by handling the creation process via third party tools, external lists, or manual entry
- Uphold the highest standards and integrity when creating and updating lead data in Salesforce and other integrated tools (Salesloft, Zoominfo, & similar)
- Establish, maintain and provide the GTM organization with actionable metrics to inform the team about lead quality, quantity and conversion velocity throughout the lead lifecycle that can be translated into tactical and strategic process improvements
- Creation and maintenance of lead process documentation, including step-by-step guides outlining manual and automated lead creation, enrichment and collection processes across the GoToMarket organization
- Documentation of naming conventions for fields and field values on lead records or other custom record types in Salesforce or other related systems that may collect lead data related to leads and their identification
- Documentation of manual and automated field enrichment processes and SLA guidelines governing field level enrichment in support maintaining record completeness
- Outline and document definitions of duplicate record logic, record merge and reassignment process, reassignment rules and edge case work arounds.
- Maintenance, enrichment and/or standardization of information in Salesforce gained through web form, automated processes, third party app integration, or manually using Excel, Dataloader, Salesforce or similar tools
The ideal candidate:
- Is detail oriented, highly organized and solution oriented
- Able to self manage with little oversight
- Has a passion for high velocity, high quality work
- Works well under pressure and tight timelines
- Is eager to work hard to accelerate their career
- Is a concise and effective communicator
- Enjoys a challenge and curious by nature
- Can efficiently take on repetitive tasks
- Familiar with Sales, Marketing or Business Operations workflows and concepts
- Works best in highly reciprocal and distributed team environments
- Advanced Excel User, comfortable building Pivot tables and using formulas to manipulate, sort and standardize data
- Experience manipulating large data tables via Excel
- Experience with CRM systems (Preferably Salesforce.com)
- Experience with Hull.io, Sendrid, GoToWebinar, Ti.to, Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot and similar tools (a big plus)
- B2B Software Sales or Marketing experience, preferably in Operations
- A degree from an accredited 4 year institution, preferably in Business, Computer Science, Supply Chain Management, or Mathematics
- 1-2 Years work experience in an operations role supporting a B2B software company
HashiCorp adopts diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.