Senior Director of Global Sales Operations
HashiCorp is a fast-growing start-up based in San Francisco, we solve development, operations and security challenges in large, complex infrastructures so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We've been building industry leading open source tools and commercial products that provide simple workflows and will allow companies to run any application on an infrastructure.
Reporting to the VP of WW Sales, as the Sr. Director of Sales Operations, you will partner with sales leadership to deliver current and future sales strategies that will ensure the operational needs of the sales organization are met. This role will have 3-4 direct reports and will oversee our deal desk and sales enablement.
You are able to think "big picture" to actively identify strategic direction but are also willing to roll up your sleeves to build analytical frameworks and solutions that directly support sales growth and/or salesforce efficiency. You have excellent attention to detail and enjoy working closely with sales teams to tackle their most pressing issues.
- Partner with the VP of WW Sales to ensure a high performing sales team by implementing objectives that appropriately reflect HashiCorp’s business goals.
- Designs, implements and manages sales forecasting, planning and budgeting processes.
- Design new sales coverage models, compensation plans, and incentive structures and operationalize them while balancing growth and ROI.
- Refine the sales management processes, including key performance indicators and dashboards, pipeline management, and account and territory planning.
- Drive quarterly and annual operational and strategic sales reviews.
- Partner with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales process and methodology improvement.
- Leads a change management process to build organizational understanding of proposed changes, establish support from key leadership stakeholders, and effectively implement new deployment and job models.
- Ensures sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales organization.
- Work closely with Finance organization to plan, manage, and report on the business
Additional Skills, Attributes & Experience:
- Demonstrative executive presence and ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Incorporates an understanding of cross-functional interdependencies in achieving company strategy
- Ability to create and foster a performance and metrics focused culture
- Foster an organization of continuous process improvement
- Possesses intellectual curiosity
- Proven track record and passion for people management and professional development
- 10+ years sales operations experience including SaaS industry
- Mix of public/private experience with company revenues of $100m - $500m+
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution; MBA or equivalent preferred.
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.