Senior Technical Account Manager
HashiCorp is seeking a Senior Technical Account Manager (TAM) in Amsterdam. The Sr. TAM will own the end-to-end relationship with our enterprise customers. As a post-sales Senior Technical Account Manager at HashiCorp, you will work in a high-performance, collaborative team environment to drive customer satisfaction by providing lifecycle management for a portfolio of HashiCorp customers.
- Customer Lifecycle Management
- Manage and be responsible for the end-to-end post sales customer lifecycle – including on-boarding, expansion phase, and renewals
- Technical contribution for customer on-boarding projects at different industry verticals
- Drive customer success via automation tools
- Drive successful renewals with low churn and work with sales operations to execute renewals
- Ability to provide guidance for HashiCorp product deployment with strong skill sets in infrastructure architecture, cloud, IT operations, security, and DevOps processes
- Craft seamless on-boarding processes for our customers by working cross-functionally with Support, Services and Sales Engineering teams
- Project Management
- Project liaison support for managing product deliveries into customers
- Conduct regular requirements gathering reviews and project reviews
- 5+ years Technical Account Management, Customer Success or Sales Engineering or equivalent experience especially in Digital Marketing and online advertising.
- Experience with 3rd party digital platforms such as Salesforce (or Salesforce sys admin)
- Experience in transforming manual processes and services into automated workflows
- At least 3 years in a customer facing/customer success role
- Ability to provide guidance for HashiCorp product deployment with strong skill sets in infrastructure architecture, cloud, IT operations, security, and development technologies and processes
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in DevOps, IT operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- Proficiency and/or knowledge of existing HashiCorp tools such as Vagrant, Packer, Terraform, Consul, Nomad, Vault and others
- Expertise in open source and SaaS is a major advantage
- Excellent presence; strong written and verbal communication skills
- Upbeat, passionate, and unparalleled customer focus
- Strong project management skills
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college / university preferred or equivalent experience
About HashiCorp and this opportunity
This is a full-time position with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. You will have the opportunity to work with a fast-paced, ambitious team. HashiCorp is a series C start-up in San Francisco that is best known for creating a suite of software tools that help enterprise companies automate their infrastructure and also helps them migrate to the cloud. HashiCorp’s software suite allows users to provision, secure and run any infrastructure for any application.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.