Sales Sourcer - Contract
Location: San Francisco, CA
HashiCorp delivers a software suite for our users to provision, secure and run any infrastructure for any application. We provide many of the world's most innovative companies with the infrastructure automation capabilities they need as they move to cloud.
To keep up with to our continued growth, we are looking for a dynamic, hyper-organized Talent Sourcer to join our growing People Team in our San Francisco office. In this role, you will be a critical part of our People Team, working with our hiring team and scouting and engaging with prospects. Do you love fast paced exciting environments? Are you looking to contribute to making a real impact across many different communities and cultures around the world with the work that you're doing? If so, then we have the opportunity for you.
- Work closely with the People Team and hiring managers to fully understand the job requirements and make recommendations as needed; at the direction of the Sr. Recruiter, you'll execute on a sourcing strategy either alone or in partnership with a Recruiter to develop a robust pipeline of top-tier candidates
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through various platforms; use various channels, such as meetups, conferences, cold calling, Boolean strings, Linkedin and other select sourcing tools
- Screen resumes and interviews candidates and route them to an appropriate job
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal partners
- Develop metrics driven strategies to ensure talent pipelines are sufficient for our current needs, as well as our future business growth
- 1+ years of sourcing experience, preferably with a focus on seeking technical sales talent
- Demonstrable experience in direct sourcing techniques with a track record of building and maintaining a network of top technology talent
- Proficiency with sourcing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter and ATS platforms (Greenhouse is a plus)
- A “hustle” attitude: We are a fast-growing company and need people who will take the initiative to “figure it out” and take ownership to be successful in the role
- Skilled at establishing trust and great working relationships with hiring managers and recruiters
- Ability to thrive and prioritize in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Strong communication skills
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.