Enterprise Account Manager - TOLA (Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas)
The Enterprise Account Manager (EAM) is a senior executive sales position responsible for developing, managing and closing business within target large accounts in our Enterprise focused sales organization.
The EAM will be responsible for managing the sales process around the complete HashiCorp portfolio of software products to key account clients within a large territory focusing only on Enterprise customers with significant Development Operations tooling and process needs.
- Engage new and existing Open Source users of HashiCorp to provide value around how users can be more successful with our technology portfolio
- Proactively and efficiently manage resources with dedicated teams, virtual teams, and executive staff around opportunities to ensure successful outcomes
- Manage complex enterprise sales campaigns with multiple prospect engagement points in Development, IT Operations, and Security Operations
- Align the overall HashiCorp solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Execute solution and value selling to existing customer base and new prospects
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products, and secure strategic commercial commitments
- Accurately forecast business on a quarterly cadence
- National and occasionally global travel required
- Significant Enterprise Sales and strategic customer development experience
- Experience in Open Source Software business models is preferred but not required, proficient in concepts around Cloud and infrastructure
- Track record in closing large, complex deals in the Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail and other verticals
- Creation and execution of quarterly and annual business plans
- Good executive presence, communication skills, and credibility
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly goals and targets
- Attentive to forecasting and business reporting responsibilities
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.