Enterprise Account Manager - Northeast
Enterprise Account Manager 3 (EAM3) is an outside sales position responsible for developing, managing and closing business within small, mid sized and large enterprises in our outside field sales organization.
The EAM3 will be responsible for managing the sales process around the complete HashiCorp portfolio of software products to both named key account clients, and inbound non named account leads within a sales region
Candidate Minimum Requirements: Significant Enterprise Sales and strategic customer development experience
Experience in Open Source software business models is preferred but not required, proficient in concepts around Cloud and infrastructure software is a minimum requirement
Track record in closing deals in both large enterprises as well as SMB market tiers
Creation and execution of quarterly and annual business plans
Good executive presence, communication skills, and credibility
Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly goals and targets and consistently ranked top 1-2 on their team
History of accurate forecasting and business reporting
Significant experience in selling disruptive technology into focused markets
- Engage new and existing Open Source users of HashiCorp to provide value around how users can be more successful with our technology portfolio
- Engage in significant Outbound activity. Making use of the tools available (yesware, discoverorg, Sales navigator, etc.)
- Proactively and efficiently manage resources with dedicated teams, virtual teams, and executive staff around opportunities to ensure successful outcomes
- Manage complex enterprise sales campaigns with multiple prospect engagement points in Development, IT Operations, and Security Operations
- Align the overall HashiCorp solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Execute solution and value selling to existing customer base and new prospects
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products, and secure strategic commercial commitments
- Create a healthy pipeline of revenue and new logos for your target accounts.
- Accurately forecast business on a quarterly cadence
- Regular Air Travel is required
- Correctly estimate qualifying opportunities based on BANT
- Effectively and timely communicate with management, legal and deal desk to ensure proper execution of documents and correct process; and follow instructions or recommendations set by these teams and company management
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.