Director, Partner Alliances
Location: Must be based in the SF Bay Area
HashiCorp is looking for an experienced Director of Partner Alliances who can independently own and grow partner relationships with our major cloud vendors.
This highly-visible role will be responsible for driving support for HashiCorp open source and enterprise tools on the cloud platforms, co-marketing efforts to evangelize the joint solution, and corp-led field enablement activities to drive enterprise sales.
Cloud partners form the cornerstone of HashiCorp’s success and are pivotal to our long-term success and sustained growth. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and requires a strong balance of leadership, relationship building, and technical program management, skills.
This is a full-time position based in the San Francisco Bay Area, and will report to the Vice President of Partner Alliances. The role will include a moderate amount of travel.
- Define the strategy and execute on the success of the partner relationship
- Serve as a quarterback for co-engineering projects between the partner’s program-management/engineering teams and HashiCorp
- Coordinate with marketing to plan and execute joint marketing activities
- Partner with HashiCorp and Cloud vendor sales teams to define the GTM strategy
- Seek out additional partnership opportunities and engage respective teams on both sides to execute
- Execute quarterly business reviews with managed partners
- Funnel feedback to internal HashiCorp teams on partner requirements for growth.
- 8+ years of industry related experience
- Must be self-motivated and think strategically and sniff out partnership opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven capacity to build strong relationships and influence partner teams to drive projects to completion
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and cross-functionally
- Having worked at or with large cloud vendors like Google, Oracle, VMware
- Having a technical background, or degree is a plus.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.