Senior Marketing Operations Manager
Senior Marketing Operations Manager
San Francisco HQ
HashiCorp is at the epicenter of the cloud adoption wave, helping shape how the world’s largest enterprises are running their IT infrastructure. To help our customers adopt our products quickly and help fuel our company growth to support them, we’re looking for a hands-on, analytical, and data-driven senior marketing operations manager to own and drive our marketing automation ecosystem and our whole marketing tech stack, including Marketo. We’re looking for a leader that will help build our marketing operations team, ensuring our lead-to-revenue processes run efficiently and effectively, enable us to move quickly and sustainably scale. This role will also be instrumental in building the systems and processes for our account-based marketing strategy and programs.
The Senior Marketing Operations Manager will:
- Own our Marketo implementation, including email, campaigns, lead scoring, landing pages, drip & nurture programs, and segmentation
- Build out the systems and processes to support our account-based marketing (ABM) programs
- Build and refine lead scoring models, with a focus on increasing the lead-to-opportunity conversion rates
- Build and improve attribution models, with an emphasis on understanding our most effective channels, campaigns, and content
- Manage and maintain the connection between Marketo and SFDC – ensuring high data quality, expedited lead flow, and proper campaign tracking
- Maintain the integrity and quality of our database by defining processes and best practices
- Own email marketing across the company
- Build database segmentation and help the Revenue & Lifecycle Marketing team grow our database through systems and processes
- Define, document, and provide training on key marketing processes and tools
- As part of the Go-to-Market Systems & Operations team, partner closely with the members of that team and Sales Operations to improve current processes to optimize the lead-to-revenue process
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues, and other critical marketing ops functions in collaboration with data engineering and GTM technology manager
- Quickly implement projects involving diverse and complex data relationships
- Expert marketing automation user, with in-depth experience in building Marketo programs and running them for scale
- Experience in B2B marketing and working with sales teams in highly complex sales cycles
- Extremely hands-on with enough technical expertise to solve complicated problems with minimal guidance and a can-do attitude
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate complex data sets into concrete business recommendations
- Strong experience with Salesforce, especially automation rules and triggers
- Advanced user of data analysis tools
- Knowledge of SQL and HTML a plus
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally
- You’re resourceful and a go-getter that is eager to solve complex problems
- You’re tech savvy and are always on top of the latest trends and tools that help your work as efficient as possible.
- You’re an energetic, fast learner and curious about everything
- You thrive operating in a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment
- BA/BS degree preferred
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MM1
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.