Executive Assistant To Chief Executive Officer
Location: San Francisco HQ
Have you been waiting for an administrative opportunity that would allow you to work for an Executive who thinks of you as his partner rather than his assistant? Do you operate well in a fluid, ambiguous environment? Sounds like a dream, right? Keep reading, it gets better!
HashiCorp looking for an outstanding Executive Assistant to support our CEO. You will directly support our CEO day-to-day and partner closely with the other Execs to provide proactive and strong operational support to our broader Leadership Team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the schedule, business travel, off-sites, expense reporting and standard responsibilities of our CEO. This position will facilitate meetings, off-sites and occasional events and requires someone with a keen ability to prioritize many tasks across multiple functions. Success in this role means keeping our CEO focused on the most business critical opportunities and ensuring deadlines and goals all while promoting company values and maintaining high team morale.
HashiCorp is projected to double in size within the next year which is why we are on the lookout for an intelligent EA to join the journey. Picture a fast-paced startup filled with scrappy, intelligent and collaborative professionals. Good news: this company is just that!
What You'll Do:
- Strategically support our CEO, upholding the strictest level of confidentiality
- Be a dependable partner with the ability to anticipate the executive’s needs to help meet his goals and achieve company priorities
- Manage heavy scheduling of internal and external meeting requests, interviews, travel arrangements (including flights, hotel, and ground transportation), and speaking opportunities
- Proactive meeting support: taking notes, devising agendas, deriving action plans and following up with all attendees to reinforce the meeting purpose, outcome and expected responses/actions
- Prepare monthly expense reports through Expensify
- Be the liaison for our CEO and his teams by understanding their priorities and roles within the company
- Assist with ad hoc projects, email editing and management, and/or meeting materials (such as presentations and charts) as requested
What We Look For:
- 5+ years of experience working with a senior executive, at a quickly-growing company (SaaS company a plus!)
- Proficiency with G-Suite Products and Expensify, or the ability to learn software quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to work well with various personality types, and be receptive to feedback
- Comfortable working autonomously in an ambiguous environment, juggling multiple tasks under tight deadlines, switching gears at the drop of a hat, being scrappy, and resourceful, and having a “no task too small” mentality
- A can-do “make it happen" attitude: you are comfortable making decisions with little supervision or direction and you learn and adjust quickly
- Capability to anticipate others’ needs and act with patience, kindness, and firmness
- Genuine passion for supporting others
- People love to come talk to you! You feel completely comfortable interacting with people through all parts of the organization, while maintaining a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MM1
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.