Head of Revenue Marketing
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
We are seeking a Head of Revenue Marketing who will report to the VP of Marketing. You will play an integral role in driving revenue growth across all channels and markets. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of effective demand generation programs and operations that meet the growth objectives of the business, with a strong emphasis on lead generation, pipeline creation, and nurturing prospects/customers. You will create a scalable demand generation strategy and drive the successful execution of the plan across the customer lifecycle.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Design, build, and manage the overall corporate Demand Generation strategy, including our inbound lead acquisition and outbound account-based marketing strategy, across all channels.
- Coordinate with Product Marketing team to prioritize and develop integrated campaigns and determine best channels for each product/campaign/piece of content.
- Identify and direct collaborative content creation with Product Marketing and Content/Editorial experts.
- Develop inbound/outbound lead generation strategy for digital and offline channels including SEM/ PPC, Social, Webinars, Websites/SEO, email, and all other channels
- Own the digital journeys for all personas and work in collaboration with the web design and development teams to optimize our web properties for inbound engagement and conversion.
- Work with the Partner Marketing function to develop and execute the demand generation strategy for partners.
- Own the relationship with sales around the leads and corresponding programs and forge strong communications and service level agreements (SLA) between marketing and sales.
- Lead and grow a world-class Demand Generation function through hiring and training.
- Establish best practices, tools, and processes for lead follow-up and outbound engagement in conjunction with both Marketing and Sales.
- Align resources to support field sales and target priority audience segments.
- Continuously manage the performance and development of the team through coaching, skills development, competitive positioning, motivation, goal setting, and general direction.
- Collaborate with sales leaders to refine operations in the context of business and market trends.
You may be a good fit if you have:
- 7+ years of experience in managing demand generation strategy across all channels, demonstrating significant measurable results
- 3+ years of experience leading and managing a team (5+) of direct reports
- Demonstrated experience leading the demand generation function to execute integrated campaigns for target audiences and through rapid growth, alongside a direct, enterprise sales organization
- A passion for the role of digital journeys in user and consumer education coupled with advanced knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and emerging technologies
- Outstanding leadership skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Deep experience with Marketing Automation (Marketo experience a plus) and broader Systems and Operations experience for go-to-market functions
- A history of success in optimizing team performance, operational excellence, and ensuring a superior prospect experience
- A unique blend of business ownership, sales/marketing and operations acumen, leadership, agility, strong communications skills, and have a passion for data analysis, metrics, and reporting
- Able to apply the tactics for customer journey acceleration and optimization to other similar areas such as our education and open source product interactions, while ensuring appropriate approaches to those users
- Experience with Web Analytics (Google Analytics experience a plus) and Salesforce CRM
- Experience in account-based marketing tactics
- Excellent strategic thinking and leadership skills. Demonstrated success collaborating with and influencing all parts of the go-to-market functions (sales, marketing, customer success) as well as other internal and external constituencies
- Understanding of the nuances for appropriately leveraging demand generation and growth marketing approaches in an open source context
- Extremely results-oriented with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Creative campaign and program approaches
- Robust written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to adapt and multi-task
- Highly motivated and driven individual
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MM1
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.