Deal Desk Manager
Deal Desk Manager - North America
The Deal Desk Manager will be responsible for managing WW deal desk, deal structuring and order management support at Hashicorp. Our rapidly growing team is in need of a sharp deal desk manager who thrives on attention to detail and enjoys working through challenges and enjoys pulling together winning proposals. The role will work closely with Legal, Finance, Sales, Support and other business stakeholders to ensure we are quickly addressing field needs while ensuring that the teams are in compliance of our policies. Documentation and follow up of exception approvals in a timely manner as well as working with the teams to provide attractive proposals for our prospects and customers is key. As a manager we would also expect an ability to own the process and drive ongoing improvements as we scale the business.
- Create thoughtful proposals that consider Rev Rec, Discounting thresholds and Customer needs
- Maintain CPQ Quoting Tool, Standard Agreement and Order Forms
- Lead War Room, Forecast and Check-in calls
- Lead process improvement projects to provide scalable support to the Sales and Channel Teams
- Work closely with Sales Management, Finance, Legal and Support team to guide the approvals process and be the gatekeeper of Hashicorp’s standard business practices
- Manage and improve the Approvals and Designated Level of Authority Matrix
- Create and maintain Order Form Terms with support from Legal team
- Train Sales teams on proper deal desk engagement and process
- Create standard deal structure templates and order forms
- Coach and advise our sales teams on deal structures and to embed best practice
- Develop deal tracking metrics, discounts, pricing, approvals and deal KPIs.
- Responsible for Order Management as well
- Meticulous, your attention to detail is always spot on, you take pride in ensuring that everything you touch is accurate and thoughtfully put together.
- An excellent communicator - You know how to create strong relationships across various departments speak their language and together provide cohesive engagement guidelines for the GTM teams.
- Highly organized, you are used to juggling many competing priorities and strive to support each with equal attention to detail and quick turn around.
- Kind-You approach all peers, partners & customers with kindness and consideration.
- A challenger-You challenge the status quo with the goal of bringing in new innovative ideas and improving upon programs and processes.
- A partner to the sales organization as well as the finance, legal and other teams you will be working closely with.
- A self starter - we are growing quickly and there are many opportunities to contribute.
- 5+ years of experience in technology sales, finance, revenue ops, deal desk or order management.
- Understanding of GAAP accounting standards with revenue
- Experience with SFDC Quote to Cash CPQ Tool
- Has developed and maintain standard deal desk processes, approval matrixes and order terms.
- Experience working Remote and managing remote teams
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.