HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Be the face of HashiCorp
- Open/close the office daily (8:30am - 5:00pm)
- Greet visitors and make them feel comfortable and welcome
- Create a positive atmosphere for all customers, guests, candidates, and employees
- Help coordinate onsite/offsite meetings
- Support facility needs such as putting in work orders with building management and following through
- Answer incoming calls to the main lines; transfer calls appropriately and/or provide detailed messages
- Manage conference rooms
- Arrange couriers
- Accept deliveries of small packages and mail
- Keep the reception area, conference rooms, and kitchen tidy
- Order office and kitchen supplies
- Be an active member of the Emergency Response Team
- Triage employee questions/issues
- Assist with ad hoc projects, as requested
You may be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Receptionist and/or Administrative Assistant
- Proficiency with G-Suite Products or the ability to learn software quickly
- Comfortable working autonomously, juggling multiple tasks under tight deadlines, switching gears at the drop of a hat, and having a “no task too small” mentality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to work well with various personality types, and be receptive to feedback
- Genuine passion for supporting others
- Capability to anticipate others' needs and act with patience, kindness, and firmness
- People love to come talk to you! You feel completely comfortable interacting with people through all parts of the organization, while maintaining a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MM1
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.