The Tao of HashiCorp
Regional Director, Solutions Engineering - Southeast
Regional Director of Pre-Sales Engineering will report directly to WW VP of Pre-Sales Engineering and will build, manage, develop and lead an organization of Pre-Sales Systems Engineers partnered with our global sales organization. This role has direct responsibility to lead a regional team of 7+ technical individual contributors supporting our teams focusing on enterprise and corporate customers, partners, and technology alliances to drive consumption of the HashiCorp product portfolio. This role will also be responsible for influencing strategic decisions on sales, go to market, product management, product marketing, overall long-term corporate vision, and leadership mentoring
* Accomplished Pre-Sales engineering executive with 4-6+ years of enterprise software and staff management experience and has grown organizations to over 10+ team members
* Entrepreneurial and comfortable in a fast-moving, results-driven environment
* Successful track record of defining and executing strategic and innovative projects which have had major impact on company performance
* Excellent leadership abilities along with proven success in building, growing and managing a highly talented and motivated regional organization of 10+ pre sales engineering headcount
* Experienced and strong supporter of development operations methodologies
* Prioritize and allocate resources against an array of simultaneously-running projects, with appropriate analysis, along with bringing major new features or price points all the way from conception to market and into ongoing maintenance
* Strong understanding of current and emerging technologies such as cloud computing, distributed systems, and cluster management software
* Outstanding written and oral communication skills including the ability to present ideas on both technical and business elements
* Engaging personal style with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with a predisposition towards mentoring staff and encouraging their professional career development
* Self-directed with the ability to make strategic, complex and difficult decisions at all times
* Familiar with technologies like Terraform, Nomad, Consul, Vault, Kubernetes, Amazon Cloud Formation, Amazon KMS, Amazon EC2, Mesos, Spark, Hadoop
* Advanced technical/engineering degree; MBA is helpful but not required
* Strong strategic thinking ability and demonstrated business acumen
*Lives in Southeast US
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.