Technical Project Manager
At HashiCorp, we value top-notch collaboration and communication skills, both among internal teams and in how we interact with our users. We take care to balance and be responsive to the needs of our practitioners. The Ccommunity team at HashiCorp is a remote team. We are a remote team culture and, it is critical to our success that our team members perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy.This Position
You will join the Ccommunity team as our first Technical Project Manager to help coordinate the many projects this team is responsible for within the Office of the CTO organization and as a part of larger company initiatives. The team includes our Developer Advocates to influence and inspire our community as well as community managers for our digital presence, small community-focused events, and user groups.Responsibilities:
- Manage the community portfolio of projects
- Drive the schedule for delivery and budget of projects and events
- Collaborate cross-functionally to coordinate the project dependencies and drive execution
- Clarify project requirements and processes across teams
- Help craft the roadmap of community projects
- Communicate the risks and issues during the course of projects and proactively work to solve them
- Monitor and resolve the interdependencies between projects in the program
- Confirm the alignment of deliverables across our projects and programs
- Assure the predictability, efficiency, and quality of the overall program
- Minimum of 2-5 years Project Management experience
- Experience collaborating across multiple teams
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or relevant work experience
- Experience using remote communication including G-suite, Asana, and Slack
Please note we do not require a cover letter for your application to be considered complete. If you include a cover letter, please describe why you're interested in working at HashiCorp on the community team, and what draws you to this role in particular.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-NL1
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.