Recruiting Coordinator - Contractor
Location: San Francisco
The HashiCorp recruiting team is looking for a sharp, imaginative individual to join our Recruiting team in the SF Office as our Recruiting Coordinator. HashiCorp is a fast growing, innovative startup with people-focused leaders and a robust internal recruiting team. You will own our process, making sure all our mechanics run smoothly, and our candidates have a fantastic experience with our company.
You will partner with the HashiCorp team to facilitate and organize the interview process, proactively problem solving and addressing conflicts as they arise. You will act as an ambassador of HashiCorp; greeting visitors, providing hospitality, and ensuring that we provide a seamless experience to our stakeholders. The ideal candidate is creative, data driven and enthusiastic, approaching problems with positivity and tenacity in equal measure.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is an expert multi-tasker, with the ability to balance urgency and thoroughness
- Schedule, schedule, schedule- someone who is meticulous and detail oriented with calendar management of the recruiters they support
- Fantastic written and oral communication skills
- Promptly responds to candidate emails/inquiries
- Keeps the queue of candidates up to date and moving
- Coordinates and facilitates onsite interviews and interview related activities to support the recruiting team and the business
- Learns and understands how we measure our recruiting success, consistently meets or exceeds goals, and provides weekly updates
- Enjoys and excels in a fast-paced, frequently changing and high performance environment
- Has a knack for technology and can work consistently within our Greenhouse ATS system
- Has 1 – 2 years of recruiting and/or coordination experience
- 4 year college degree preferred
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.