Sales Operations Project Manager - San Francisco
Sales Operation Project Manager
The Sales Operation Project Manager will be responsible for implementing and administering Hashicorp’s sales initiatives, GTM effectiveness and system implementations. Our rapidly growing team is in need of a sharp Sales Operation Project Manager who thrives on building out solid operating infrastructure through solutioning and driving projects to a close with successful roll out. The role will work closely with Sales Management, GTM Operations, Marketing Operations and Customer Success teams to align the cross-functional teams and define sales project requirements. The incumbent should have experience implementing several sales tools such as forecasting, analytics, support and sales prospecting tools.
- Project Manage operational and system changes requests for the sales organization, managing internal stakeholders, vendors and implementing systems to drive successful outcomes
- Surface potential roadblocks or challenges while providing insights to resolve them
- Develop strong relationship internally to build and maintain stakeholder accountability
- Prepare sales presentations and surface solutions to sales management
- Track project timelines and status in Asana
- Meticulous, your attention to detail is always spot on, you take pride in ensuring that everything you touch is accurate and thoughtfully put together.
- An excellent communicator- You know how to create strong relationships across various departments.
- Highly organized, you are used to juggling many competing priorities and strive to support each with equal attention to detail.
- Kind-You approach all peers, partners & vendors with kindness and consideration.
- Brave in the face of challenges, you seek out alternative paths to solve issues.
- 5 years of experience in Technology Industry, Sales Operations, GTM operations, Systems, Professional Services or Consulting.
- Excellent Salesforce (SFDC) Skills
- Project Management Certification
- System Implementations: Clari, Zendesk, Looker, Tableau, Xactly, Salesforce or other BI tools
- Location San Francisco
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.