Salesforce and GTM Systems Administrator - Contract
HashiCorp is at the epicenter of the cloud adoption wave, helping shape how the world’s largest enterprises are running their IT infrastructure. To help our customers adopt our products quickly and help fuel our company growth to support them, we’re looking for a technologist and systems support specialist to help us scale our go-to-market (GTM) technology efforts.
Historically, most companies create distinct organizations for the discrete elements of GTM operations: marketing, sales, and customer success. At HashiCorp, GTM Systems & Ops is a centralized function that oversees the overall systems end-to-end for a customer’s digital interactions with us: from engaging with us as users and prospects (prospect lifecycle), to becoming customers (customer lifecycle), and to becoming successful users and advocates (support and customer success lifecycle).
This role will be responsible for supporting Salesforce.com and our critical GTM systems and technology specifically within, but not limited to our Customer Success team and their focus on retention, expansion, promotion, and loyalty of HashiCorp customers.
- Support Customer Success and broader GTM Team including management and leadership with hands-on systems configuration work for critical aspects of our GTM technology stack focused on Salesforce.com with special attention to Success Cloud
- Design and deliver technology stack implementation, integration, configuration and maintenance plans, and final project deliverables
- Design and execute data hygiene, import/export, transformation and maintenance processes
- Manage and perform the documentation of systems and processes, focused on HashiCorp Customer Success and Customer Lifecycle
- Design and delivery of end-user training and guides to help leverage features and functions of Success Cloud and Salesforce.com as a whole
- Manage the rollout and implementation of the technology roadmap across marketing, sales, and customer success in collaboration with rest of GTM Strategy & Ops team with a focus on Customer Success
- Project manage and provide visibility into scoping and execution in coordination with PM Team
- Regularly maintain and report on tasks and actions to direct managers and project teams
- Build reporting and dashboards for executives and leaders, focused on Customer Success and Professional Services organizations.
- Preempt and problem-solving on all operational issues
- 5+ years working with Salesforce.com, preferably with a focus on Success Cloud
- An administrator or higher certification in Salesforce.com (specifically Success Cloud)
- Deep knowledge and exposure to marketing, sales, and customer success processes and technology systems including Salesforce.com, Marketo and other marketing and revenue operations tools
- Deep MSExcel, SQL, and business intelligence skills preferred
- Exceptional ability to innovate upon existing processes in order to create greater efficiency
- Ability to execute tasks efficiently and pivot when new information becomes available
- Ability to perform a deep study of systems and make recommendations for augmentation
- Strong focus, determination, attention to detail and ability to perform deep work
- Good communication and coordination skills to engage with various stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, MIS, Business Administration, Statistics, Math, Engineering or equivalent experience required
This is a contract position where you will have the opportunity to work with a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team. HashiCorp is a series D startup headquartered in San Francisco, California, that is best known for creating a suite of software tools that help enterprise companies automate their infrastructure while helping them migrate to the cloud. HashiCorp’s software suite allows users to provision, secure, run, and connect any infrastructure for any application.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.