Associate Revenue Operations Analyst - Contract
HashiCorp is at the epicenter of the cloud adoption wave, helping shape how the world’s largest enterprises are running their IT infrastructure. To help our customers adopt our products quickly and help fuel our company growth to support them, we’re looking for a junior technologist and systems support specialist to help us scale our go-to-market (GTM) technology efforts.
Historically, most companies create distinct organizations for the discrete elements of GTM operations: marketing, sales, and customer success. At HashiCorp, GTM Systems & Ops is a centralized function that oversees the overall systems end-to-end for a customer’s digital interactions with us: from engaging with us as users and prospects (prospect lifecycle), to becoming customers (customer lifecycle), and to becoming successful users and advocates (support and customer success lifecycle).
This is an entry-level role in which you will learn about and be responsible for supporting our critical GTM systems and technology across acquisition, activation, monetization, retention, and loyalty.
- Support GTM Team system admins, managers, and leaders with hands-on systems configuration work for critical aspects of our GTM technology stack focused on Salesforce.com and core marketing, sales and customer success management information systems
- Support technology stack implementation, integration, configuration and maintenance
- Support regular data hygiene, import/export, transformation and maintenance processes
- Contribute to the documentation of systems and processes, focused on technology usage
- Help with the design and delivery of end-user training and guides to help leverage tools
- Support the rollout and implementation of the technology roadmap across marketing, sales, and customer success in collaboration with rest of GTM Strategy & Ops team
- Regularly maintain and report on tasks and actions to direct managers and project teams
- Help to build reporting and dashboards for executives and leaders
- Help to preempt and problem solve on all operational issues
- Intense interest in marketing, sales, and customer success processes and technology systems including Salesforce.com, Marketo and other marketing and revenue operations tools
- Strong understanding of CRM, database, and marketing concepts
- Ability to learn quickly on the job and follow complex sets of instructions to achieve outcomes
- Exposure to creating reports or dashboards (platform agnostic) for business use
- Solid MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills. Excel formulas, pivot tables, and coding a plus
- Exposure to business intelligence concepts, theory and preferably projects a strong plus
- Exceptional ability to innovate upon existing processes in order to create greater efficiency
- Ability to execute tasks efficiently and pivot when new information becomes available
- Ability to perform a deep study of systems and pursue professional certifications in them
- Strong focus, determination, attention to detail and ability to perform deep work
- Good communication and coordination skills to engage with various stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, MIS, Business Administration, Statistics, Math, Engineering or equivalent experience required
This is a contract position where you will have the opportunity to work with a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team. HashiCorp is a series D startup headquartered in San Francisco, California, that is best known for creating a suite of software tools that help enterprise companies automate their infrastructure while helping them migrate to the cloud. HashiCorp’s software suite allows users to provision, secure, run, and connect any infrastructure for any application.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.