Director, Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis
We are looking for a Director, Corporate FP&A to report to our VP Finance, and support our growing Finance organization in our San Francisco office. This opportunity is ideal for someone who is looking for a broad range of planning responsibilities within an operating company, and also wants exposure to both Corporate FP&A and Business Partnerships in a hyper growth technology company. A successful candidate thrives in a dynamic, fast-growing, and high energy company.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the company top down, and bottom up planning processes for all corporate short and long term forecasts for income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow
- Cascade our plans down to department leads, and product leads, in a relevant format so that our leaders are equipped to succeed
- Improve our forecast accuracy, and create a fast and efficient revenue/earnings forecasting process
- Oversee the distribution of weekly dashboards to our leadership teams
- Build a cross functional and high energy team of business partners that help our functional/department leaders get data to make great decisions
- Partner with broader multiple organizations to drive process and systematic improvements across the organization
- Build process/controls, and implement systems
- Leverage and improve current Anaplan implementation to increase productivity and accuracy of the entire FP&A team
- At least 5 years working in a leadership function within Corporate FP&A, ideally within a public company, and are now looking to own and lead the Corp FP&A function
- An Undergraduate Degree in STEM, or a quant heavy discipline
- A very high attention to detail
- The ability to meet tight deadlines, and prioritize contending workloads
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills with the ability to work cross functionally
- Power user status when it comes to Excel
- Prior experience with Anaplan (a plus)
- Prior experience in a high tech/software/SaaS company (a plus)
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MM1
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.