Technical Account Manager, Digital Journey
Technical Account Manager, Digital Journey
Location: Headquarters - San Francisco, CA
HashiCorp is a fast-growing start-up headquartered in San Francisco that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure, so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We're writing software to take you all the way from yesterday to today, and then safely to tomorrow and beyond. Physical, virtual, containers. Private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS. Windows, Linux, Mac. These are just some of the choices faced when architecting a datacenter of today. And the choice is not one or the other; instead, it is often a combination of many of these.
HashiCorp is seeking a Customer Success Technical Account Manager (TAM) to manage the Digital Journey of end-to-end relationship with our enterprise customers. As a post-sales TAM-Digital Journey at HashiCorp, you will work in a high-performance team environment to drive Customer Success by providing lifecycle management for a portfolio of HashiCorp companies.
Customer Lifecycle Management for Customer Success
- Manage customer success by owning the end-to-end post sales customer lifecycle – including on-boarding, adoption, expansion and renewals.
- Technical Account management for a portfolio of enterprise customers.
- Provide technical guidance for customer onboarding projects at Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail and other industry verticals.
- Create automation framework to drive Customer Success via High touch and Low touch methods.
- Partner with internal stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Support, TAMs) to deliver seamless customer experience.
- Drive successful customer renewals with low churn and work with sales ops to execute renewals.
- Build the Automated Digital Journey Infrastructure to be velocity ready
- Focus the Digital Journey around a Self-Service model
- Automate fist touch emails and subsequent communications
- Automate monitoring and utilization of products – on-prem and/or cloud
- Automate customer engagement throughout the customer lifecycle
- 2-5 years of Technical Account Management, Customer Support, Sales Engineering or equivalent experience - practitioners are welcome as well.
- Experience in transforming manual processes and services into automated workflows
- Experience with 3rd party digital platforms such as Salesforce, Marketo.
- Experience in enterprise account management at an enterprise digital marketing company
- Experience in online advertising or marketing is a plus
- Ability to provide guidance for HashiCorp product deployment with skill sets in infrastructure, cloud, IT operations, security, development technologies and processes.
- Self-starter with proven track record of Customer facing roles.
- Expertise in open source, SaaS and public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP) is a major advantage.
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in DevOps, IT operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- Experience with implementing software products or solutions to large and dynamic enterprise companies
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic / team environment that focuses on providing above industry standard customer service
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college / university preferred or equivalent experience.
About HashiCorp and this opportunity
This is a full-time position with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. You will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and ambitious team. HashiCorp is a series D start-up headquartered in San Francisco that is best known for creating a suite of software tools that help enterprise companies automate their infrastructure and helps them migrate to the cloud. HashiCorp’s software suite allows users to provision, secure and run any infrastructure for any application.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-JN1
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.