Partner Solutions Engineer
Location: SF Bay Area or Seattle Area
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
HashiCorp is looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer to engage closely with our cloud and technology partners on strategic integrations and engagements. This role will serve as a lead for all technical partner engineering activities including technical discovery, technical value proposition, architectural guidance, sales campaign support and ongoing partner relationships.
Cloud partners form the cornerstone of HashiCorp’s success and are pivotal to our long-term success and sustained growth. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and requires a strong balance of technology, strategic planning, and relationship building skills.
In this role you can expect to:
- Lead as a domain expert in Development Operations (DevOps) to the partner team
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the overall HashiCorp technology portfolio and the competitive landscape
- Seek out additional partnership opportunities and engage respective teams on both sides to execute
- Funnel feedback to internal HashiCorp teams on partner requirements
- Analyze the integration fit for the partner solution from a strategy, feasibility, and effort perspective.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- 5+ years of related industry experience
- Must be self-motivated and comfortable in a fast-moving, results-driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven capacity to build strong relationships and influence partner teams to drive projects to completion
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in DevOps, security, cloud, containers, and knowledge of existing HashiCorp tools such as Terraform, Vault, Consul, and Nomad.
- Ability to travel domestic and some occasionally international travel.
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college/university preferred or equivalent experience
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MM1
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.