Software Engineer, Cloud Services Frontend
At HashiCorp, we value top-notch collaboration and communication skills, both among internal teams and in how we interact with our users. We take care to balance and be responsive to the needs of our open source community as well as our enterprise level customers.
Engineering at HashiCorp is largely a remote team. While prior experience working remotely isn't required, we are looking for team members who perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy.
The Cloud Services team is an organization focused on delivering HashiCorp’s software as a cloud service. This effort will enable a distribution model wherein customers can use a fully managed service with an API contract.
At HashiCorp we are interested in developing long term, productive relationships with team members and customers. To this end, it would be helpful to understand (In your cover letter, please describe) why you're interested in working at HashiCorp, and what draws you to this role in particular! Please note these in your cover letter along with specifics of your past experiences that are relevant to this role.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Build, iterate and ship features to make working with Cloud Services a fantastic experience for HashiCorp customers
- Design, develop, test, and maintain frontend libraries and services
- Help own automated testing of Ember.js applications
- Participate in an agile development environment by participating in planning and process improvement and implementation.
You may be a good fit for our team if:
- Familiarity with infrastructure management concepts and ecosystem
- Comfortable with HTML (and templating languages such as Handlebars and ERB), CSS (and CSS preprocessors such as SASS)
- UI and UX design experience for web applications is a plus
At HashiCorp, we are committed to hiring and cultivating a diverse team. If you are on the fence about whether to apply, please apply anyway!
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.