Senior Technology Partner Manager
ROLE: Senior Technology Partner Manager
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
HashiCorp is looking to hire a Partner Manager that will own the HashiCorp Technology partner program. Targeting ISVs looking to integrate their solutions with the HashiCorp toolset. This role will be responsible for defining the strategy for the technology partnerships, scaling the technology partner ecosystem, and selectively engaging with strategic technology partners on joint marketing and field enablement activities. Technology partners are an essential component of HashiCorp’s ‘Cloud Infrastructure Automation’ vision and constitute the cross-infrastructure fabric for realizing this. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and requires a strong balance of leadership, technical program management, and relationship building skills. This is a full-time position based in the San Francisco and will report to the Vice President of Worldwide Partner Alliances. The role will include a moderate amount of travel.
- Lead and own all aspects of the HashiCorp Technology Partner program
- Define the technology partner strategy and scale the program
- Serve as a quarterback for strategic partner integrations
- Execute joint partner marketing activities
- Develop and implement GTM plans with a select set of strategic technology partners that include KPIs tied to co-engineering, marketing, and sales
- Provide feedback to internal HashiCorp teams on additional needs to make partners successful.
- 5+ years of industry related experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record of building strong relationships and influencing partners
- Self-motivated leader who’s comfortable in a fast-moving, results-driven environment
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in DevOps, security, cloud, containers, and knowledge of existing HashiCorp tools such as Terraform, Vault, Consul, and Nomad
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college/university preferred or equivalent experience.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.