Software Engineer, Terraform Providers
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
HashiCorp’s Terraform is an open source project that enables you to safely and predictably create, change, and improve production infrastructure via the command line. It codifies APIs into declarative configuration files that can be shared among team members, treated as code, edited, reviewed, and versioned.
We want you to contribute to development and maintenance of Terraform Providers in tight collaboration with the large and growing Terraform community, utilizing operations and engineering skills to work across a diverse set of infrastructure providers.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Support integrations with new and existing infrastructure providers
- Help support open source contributors with supportive and constructive code review, documentation improvements, and workflow changes
- Advocate and support improvements to Terraform APIs and core to improve development and integration of providers
- Work on issues and improvements in Terraform Providers critical to the success of HashiCorp customers and the broader community
You may be a good fit for our team if:
- You have used Terraform
- You enjoy working with Go
- You have experience in education, customer support, or OSS community support applicable to the Terraform community
- You have operated and maintained production systems in a Linux and public cloud environment
- You are familiar with infrastructure management concepts and ecosystem
In your cover letter, please describe why you want to work at HashiCorp, and/or on the Terraform team in particular.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MM1
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.