Sr. Demand Generation Manager
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
HashiCorp is at the epicenter of the cloud adoption wave, helping shape how the world’s largest enterprises are running their IT infrastructure. To help our customers adopt our products quickly and help fuel our company growth to support them, we’re looking for an experienced growth marketing manager.
Marketing at HashiCorp is a blend of ensuring we are generating commercial demand by responding to and supporting the interest of enterprises while also responding to and delivering on the needs of our open-source users for technical content and assistance. To do this, the Growth Marketing role is tasked with tactics that accelerate adoption and success for open source users, while also planning and executing growth tactics across multiple channels
You will play a key role in rapidly growing reach, engagement, pipeline, revenue, and retention, impact growth across the entire organization. This position will report to the VP Revenue Marketing.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Build programs and campaigns to help prospects understand, try, and adopt our enterprise offerings.
- Coordinate and collaborate on content and program development across the funnel: from demand through acceleration.
- Create, execute, and analyze marketing programs to activate, engage, convert and retain multiple customer segments.
- Continuously optimize our acquisition funnel through rigorous experimentation and split testing, with the goal of growing customer acquisition and conversion efficiency
- Build forecasting, measure, and report on the performance of all marketing campaigns, using data and analytics to assess how we are performing against our overall critical metrics like reach, brand awareness, and customer acquisition targets
- Work with product, partner, and events team to maximize yield from shared channels and programs.
- Work with ops, sales, and marketing teams to ensure we’re generating the right type and volume of sales leads and collecting high-quality data to understand performance
- Build processes and frameworks that will scale with a growing organization
- Publicize and share relevant insights from experiments, tactics, and projects
You may be a good fit if you have:
- Experience identifying target audiences, working with customer segmentation and personalization, and creating campaign strategies
- Quantitative analysis using SQL and other data analysis tools
- Previous experience marketing to a technical audience of practitioners, and decision makers.
- Experience generating demand at an enterprise B2B company
- Experienced understanding of SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, Salesforce, and other key web technology and analytics tools/platforms
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to compile and analyze campaign data to inform decisions
- Experience partnering with GTM and sales on pipeline development
- Experience with marketing channel attribution
- Experience working closely with product marketing managers to amplify key content and features
- Strong editorial skills
- Entrepreneurial zest and hands-on attitude
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MM1
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.