People Business Partner - Corporate Groups
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
We are looking for a strategic People Business Partner to help support and align our growing G&A organization. The ideal candidate has experience in fast-paced, dynamic environments and can help scale/manage our rapid growth. We are seeking someone who can thrive in ambiguous situations and work collaboratively with all of our HashiCorp team members. This person thrives in a fast-paced and always evolving environment. They’ll have a deep appreciation for what we do and a passion for how we do it. Success will be largely based on ability to build productive and positive relationships - but also on the desire to create replicable processes that can allow these relationships to thrive based on higher-order work.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Partner and coach managers and individuals to ensure they and their teams are growing and meeting their individual and team objectives.
- Lead the G&A team through people issues and people programs including compensation, talent development, performance, etc.
- Partner with and advise leadership on people-related strategy and decisions including organizational design, planning and compensation.
- Provide expertise in development and execution, planning and facilitation of employee relations efforts.
- Nurture our strong culture, providing role modeling of our principles and Tao.
- Drive equality, diversity, and inclusion throughout all of our people team programs and initiatives.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- Demonstrated past success in a People Business Partner role supporting teams and executives, preferably a rapidly growing tech organization
- Strong desire to help others and intellectual curiosity about people and organizational issues
- Analytically driven; experience working with people metrics to guide decisions
- Effective influencer, communication, and interpersonal skills; great listener
- Excellent problem solving capabilities and judgment; ability to make sound decisions independently
- Exceptional communication skills, specifically the ability to break down complex concepts into simple and clear language that anyone can understand
- Knowledge of equality, diversity, and inclusion approaches and history working on EDI initiatives
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-NR1
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.