Sales Operations Manager
Sales Operations Manager
The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for implementing and administering Hashicorp’s sales initiatives and sales reporting. Our rapidly growing team is in need of a sharp Sales Operations Manager who thrives on attention to detail and metrics. The role will work closely with Sales Management, Finance, GTM Operations, Marketing Operations and Customer Success teams to support our global sales initiatives. The incumbent should have experience with several analytical tools in addition to having strong SFDC skills. You will be a key contributor to sales process optimization. The ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize is crucial. Experience managing CRM project implementations preferred.
- Support the Sales Operations team with field launch activities
- Create & maintain sales reporting such as forecast snap shots, lead SLA reports, account penetration, global & regional reports and dashboards.
- Support Sales Management with adhoc reporting, system and process optimization projects
- Support Territory Management & Account Allocation
- Manage SFDC data to ensure adherence to sales process and data accuracy
- Serve as a liaison to groups such as field sales, marketing, and other internal stakeholders to ensure everyone is aligned on key initiatives
- Drive & maintain account data hygiene in SDFC (Account Ownership, Hierarchy and Subsidiaries, Account Duplicates ect)
- Monitor the Sales Ops Request queue gathering all requirements, address or assign to respective team members as required
- Maintain the Sales Rules of Engagement
- Meticulous, your attention to detail is always spot on, you take pride in ensuring that everything you touch is accurate and thoughtfully put together.
- An excellent communicator- You know how to create strong relationships across various departments.
- Highly organized, you are used to juggling many competing priorities and strive to support each with equal attention to detail and quick turn-around.
- Kind-You approach all peers, partners & vendors with kindness and consideration.
- Brave in the face of challenges, you seek out alternative paths to solve issues.
- 4 years of experience in Technology Sales, Sales Operations or GTM operations
- Minimum 2 years in a Sales Analyst capacity
- Excellent Salesforce (SFDC) Skills
- System Administration: Clari, Looker, Tableau, Salesforce or other BI tools
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with Google Suite
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.