Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative - Tech Sales
HashiCorp is seeking a full-time, ambitious Tech Sales Development Representative for our San Francisco Corporate Office. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a proven track record of success, with 1+ years of work experience within Tech Sales or Operations environments required. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate, to join a fast-growing company that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure, so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks!
What you’ll do:
- Spearhead the growth & adoption of HashiCorp within the Enterprise
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through various outbound channels to increase customer interest, and excitement in HashiCorp products
- Respond to and qualify incoming inquiries regarding interest in HashiCorp products
- Craft a great first impression to our prospects and customers by adding value during every customer touchpoint
- Partner with our experienced AE's to help fill pipeline and grow your skills
- Engage in team development and mentoring
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
You’re a great fit if …
- You have 1+ year(s) of work experience; Tech Sales, Consulting or Operations experience at a technology company
- You have consistently been a top performer in prior roles
- You have experience working with a technical product or possess the aptitude to quickly learn this
- You are a self starter with the hunger to be great
Is this you?
- Self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization; familiarity with open source space a plus.
- Pre-call planning
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Call structure and control
- Time and territory management
- Consistent track record achieving measurable inside sales goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; phenomenal teammate
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- The highest level of integrity
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, GSuite)
- Sales training and salesforce.com experience a plus
- 4-year College degree or equivalent experience preferred
This role requires being full-time in San Francisco.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.