Sr. Director, Revenue Marketing
HashiCorp is at the epicenter of the cloud adoption wave, helping shape how the world’s largest enterprises are running their IT infrastructure. To help our customers adopt our products quickly and help fuel our company growth to support them, we are seeking a collaborative, creative, and data-driven Senior Director, Revenue Marketing to help drive critical business growth and outcomes, develop our revenue marketing practice, and help HashiCorp achieve its core business objectives.
This highly visible, strategic, and cross-functional role will play a pivotal role in the revenue growth of HashiCorp across four products, and multiple customer segments from enterprises to small teams. You’ll be responsible for developing a clearly defined marketing strategy and programs to drive revenue growth and product adoption across the full lifecycle of a client.
The ideal candidate is someone with a proven ability to build, develop and lead teams through the execution of data-driven revenue marketing strategies; build strategic, integrated and efficient marketing campaigns to multiple prospective markets and segments; lead the development of marketing programs focused on business outcomes and with goal focused analysis for insights, transparency, and ongoing optimization.
You will be a player-coach who not only executes, but also coaches and develops an amazing revenue marketing team that you will help build.
This position will report to the VP of Marketing.Your responsibilities will include:
- Build and lead a team focused on driving revenue and growth through a portfolio of demand generation tactics from broad digital campaigns, to targeted account-based programs.
- Define GTM strategies that are informed by business objectives, campaigns, prospect intelligence, category dynamics, and marketing program performance. Make strategic recommendations that balance long-term objectives with sustainable revenue generation.
- Create integrated campaigns across paid search, display, content syndication, digital media, webinars, and nurture/direct marketing. Be intensely focused on execution and metrics to help drive top-line revenue growth through a range of fine-tuned programs including social, display, SEM/SEO, in-app, email, retargeting, paid, ABM, and partner/channel marketing campaigns.
- Build, develop and grow a best-in-class revenue marketing team. Be a leader within the company cross-functionally, mentoring others.
- Work closely with our direct, indirect, outside, and inside sales teams to define strategies and tactics to efficiently identify and qualify leads and pipeline. Partner to optimize the lead to pipeline to close to renew to up/cross sell business processes.
- Proactively identify gaps and opportunities for innovation and incremental business goals with the business cases to match.
- Optimize our digital website properties, in partnership with Digital teams
- Lead campaign operations for the marketing team, including designing, building, and executing on best in class campaigns and associated infrastructure - optimized by persona, segment, and lifecycle stage, including lead management and nurtures.
- Manage the revenue marketing team to revenue marketing goals, track outcomes, and hold teams accountable via transparent leadership and team management.
More details on the experience and skills you need for this role:
- 10+ years working in Demand Generation and Growth roles, with experience in B2B marketing across multiple segments, channels, and verticals.
- 7+ years of demonstrated ability to attract and inspire a high performing team - leading, coaching, and retaining talent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to inspire others
- Proven experience managing a P&L, measuring performance, benchmarks, and working with data including recommendations for continuous improvement
- Excellent cross-functional leadership and partnership skills, ability to build trust based relationships, drive alignment and accountability between teams
- MarTech stack experience including experience with tools such as Marketo, Salesforce, SalesLoft, analytics platforms, etc.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MM1
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.