Systems Architect, Marketing and Revenue Operations
HashiCorp is at the epicenter of the cloud adoption wave, helping shape how the world’s largest enterprises are running their IT infrastructure. To help our customers adopt our products quickly and help fuel our company growth to support them, we’re looking for a hands-on leader to build the data engineering function and team to support our go-to-market (GTM) systems, data, and operations.
Historically, most companies create distinct organizations for the discrete elements of GTM operations: marketing, sales/revenue, and customer success. At HashiCorp, GTM Systems & Ops is a centralized function that oversees the end-to-end systems approach that makes up an overall single digital customer continuum: from engaging with us as users and prospects (prospect lifecycle), to becoming customers (customer lifecycle), and to becoming successful users and advocates (support and success lifecycle).
The Systems Architect, Marketing and Revenue Operations, works in coordination and across the Operations, Data Science, Revenue Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams at HashiCorp to plan, connect, run and optimize an elegant technology stack that accelerates revenue growth while enhancing the user experience for all external stakeholders.
- Design and build systems capable of dynamically monitoring and measuring the entire customer journey from acquisition, activation, monetization, retention, and loyalty
- Help manage the rollout and implementation of the technology roadmap across marketing, sales, and customer success in collaboration with the GTM Strategy & Ops team
- Assist in the development of our overall data strategy across marketing, sales, and customer success
- Design and implement data schemas and models for scale
- Understand business processes, applications and how data is gathered; and to tie application telemetry to transactional data model
- Collaborate with multiple teams in high visibility roles and own the solution end-to-end
- Designing, integrating and documenting technical components for seamless data extraction and analysis on big data platform
- Contribute input to the expansion of the data warehouse design and data preparation
- Help establish efficient design and programming patterns for engineers, as well as processes for leveraging structures from technology/system managers and expanded stakeholders
- Build data expertise and own data quality for various data flows
- Design and develop new framework and automation tools to enable folks to consume and understand data faster
- Design real time and batch data processing pipelines for different systems to consume
- Develop tools to monitor, debug, and analyze data pipelines
- Manage and perform the documentation of systems and processes, focused on HashiCorp Prospect, Customer and Customer Success Lifecycle
- Provide visibility into scoping and execution in coordination with PM Team by establishing and delivering upon a regular reporting cadence via communications and project management tools
- Regularly maintain and report on tasks and actions to direct managers and project teams
- Preempt and solve problems on all operational issues in coordination with greater Operations team
- 5 - 7 years systems admin, developer, and/or system architecture experience
- Developer or higher certification in Salesforce.com
- Fluency in APEX
- Fluency in writing complex SQL statements
- Deep knowledge and exposure to marketing, sales, and customer success processes and technology stack
- Extensive work with Marketing Automation, ERP, Data Warehouse, and Business Intelligence APIs
- Knowledge of Celigo and/or other iPaaS Connectors between Salesforce.com and NetSuite a strong plus
- Exceptional ability to innovate upon existing processes in order to create greater efficiency
- Ability to execute tasks efficiently and pivot when new information becomes available
- Ability to perform a deep study of systems and make recommendations for augmentation
- Strong focus, determination, attention to detail and ability to perform deep work
- Good communication and coordination skills to engage with various stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, MIS, Business Administration, Statistics, Math, Engineering or equivalent experience required
This is a full-time position where you will have the opportunity to work with a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team. HashiCorp is a series D startup headquartered in San Francisco, California, that is best known for creating a suite of software tools that help enterprise companies automate their infrastructure while helping them migrate to the cloud. HashiCorp’s software suite allows users to provision, secure, run, and connect any infrastructure for any application.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MM1
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.