Salesforce and GTM Systems Administrator- Sales Ops
Location: SF Headquarters About HashiCorp
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.About the Role
Historically, most companies create distinct organizations for the discrete elements of GTM operations: marketing, sales, and customer success. At HashiCorp, GTM Systems & Ops is a centralized function that oversees the overall systems end-to-end for a customer’s digital interactions with us: from engaging with us as users and prospects (prospect lifecycle), to becoming customers (customer lifecycle), and to becoming successful users and advocates (support and customer success lifecycle).
This role will be responsible for supporting Salesforce.com and our critical GTM systems and technology specifically within, but not limited to our Sales Operations/Deal Desk team and their focus on pipeline, productivity, deal management, configure-price-quote, close, hand-off to Finance and Customer Success, as well as the continued loyalty of those HashiCorp customers.
This is a full-time position where you will have the opportunity to work with a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team. This role can be based out of the San Francisco HQ, or remote within the US.In this role, you can expect to:
- Support Sales Ops/Deal Desk and broader GTM Team including management and leadership with hands-on systems configuration work for critical aspects of our GTM technology stack focused on Salesforce.com with special attention to Sales Cloud and CPQ.
- Design and deliver technology stack implementation, integration, configuration and maintenance plans
- Design and execute data hygiene, import/export, transformation and maintenance processes
- Manage and perform the documentation of systems and processes, focused on HashiCorp Prospect, Customer and Customer Success Lifecycle
- Design and delivery of end-user training and guides to help leverage features and functions of Sales Cloud, CPQ and Salesforce.com as a whole
- Lead all aspects of the rollout and implementation of the technology roadmap across marketing, sales, and customer success in collaboration with rest of GTM Strategy & Ops team with a focus on Sales and Sales Operations
- Lead projects and provide visibility into scoping and execution in coordination with PM Team
- Regularly maintain and report on tasks and actions to direct managers and project teams
- Build reporting and dashboards for executives and leaders, focused on Sales, Sales Ops and Sales Engineering organizations.
- Preempt and solve problems on all operational issues
- 5+ years working with Salesforce.com, preferably with a focus on Sales Cloud and CPQ
- An administrator or higher certification in Salesforce.com
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist Certification strongly preferred
- Deep knowledge and exposure to marketing, sales, and customer success processes and technology stack
- Deep MSExcel, SQL, and business intelligence skills preferred
- Knowledge of Celigo and/or other iPaaS Connectors between Salesforce.com and NetSuite a strong plus
- Exceptional ability to innovate upon existing processes in order to create greater efficiency
- Ability to execute tasks efficiently and pivot when new information becomes available
- Ability to perform a deep study of systems and make recommendations for augmentation
- Solid focus, determination, attention to detail and inclination for deep work
- Good communication and coordination skills to engage with various stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, MIS, Business Administration, Statistics, Math, Engineering or equivalent experience required
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MM1
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.