Sales Enablement Manager
Sales Enablement Manager
Location: Flexible - Preferred San Francisco
As an experienced sales enablement program manager, you will focus on managing programs and tools for the enablement of sales, solutions engineer and channel roles. This includes managing strategic learning and development initiatives within our sales learning and sales content portals. Ensuring these portals are structured in a way that supports the sales team to accelerate onboarding and increase the efficiency of the sales team. You will work with our product and sales leadership teams to pull together enablement content to improve the field experience and knowledge.
You will become a key member of the HashiCorp Sales Enablement Team. The charter of this team is to accelerate the on-boarding and ramp of our enterprise account managers and solution engineering team, ensuring understanding of our solutions, customer environments, and sales strategy, and leverage this to broaden our reach through our channel partners.
As the Enablement Program Manager, you will be responsible for managing the HashiCorp learning management system (LMS) and content portals for sales, currently commercial solutions from SAP Litmos and HighSpot. You will work cross-functionally to ensure learning paths are effective and up-to-date, and the content portal has the most up to date and effective sales plays and content, which helps the field find and create opportunities and drive an opportunity to a win! As we are a rapidly growing company with four distinct solutions in the cloud provisioning, discovering, securing and managing spaces, this role is for someone who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where priorities change frequently and where demonstration of strong communication and delivery skills are key. This person will have the business acumen to discuss, develop and deliver sales content and tools aligned with the organization’s priority sales messaging and initiatives across all routes to market.
- Own and continually improve HashiCorp’s Learning Management System (LMS) and Content Portal (currently Litmos LMS and HighSpot Sales Content portal) as well as other systems to support the sales enablement mission
- Work with knowledge experts, designers, and other cross-functional players to develop learning paths, content, and tools for the sales team
- Ensure content is consistent across the platforms and high-quality through strong editing skills and developed template to convert raw/rough content to field consumable content
- Ensure content in the LMS and Content portal are kept up to date through system controls as well as strong working relationships with knowledge experts
- Perform testing and evaluation of content and LMS courseware for initial release and ongoing improvements
- Develop, publish and present training and content metrics as needed
- Provide training delivery and tools for post-course effectiveness evaluation
- Manage training logistics as needed to align with live boot camps and events such as SKO
- Own, develop and maintain the learning management system for the sales team, working cross-functionally to deliver role-specific learning paths
- Own, develop and maintain the sales content portal to support product and sales processes with the latest updates, news, and announcements
- Provide program management of other ad-hoc sales enablement initiatives
- BA or BS Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of sales enablement experience/background in developing, managing and deploying sales training and sales content
- Experience in managing learning management system and sales content solutions, Litmos and HighSpot a plus, but other top tier tools are acceptable
- Ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders and audience types (trainers, learners, collaborators, executives) to aid in the knowledge transfer to the sales team
- Experience using standard tools (Microsoft and Adobe products)
- Self-motivated team player able to prioritize and manage projects in a fast-paced environment
- Superior verbal & written communication skills
- Self-starter with high energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment – we are all running fast and want a new member who knows how to drive their initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to translate ‘I want…’ and into learning or content outcomes
- Demonstrated business acumen and ability to proactively provide input on measures regarding business impact and effectiveness of deployed learning and content solutions
- Highly desirable experience:
- Experience/background in the IT technology space is highly desirable
- Developing manager coaching and development curriculum is desirable
- Working with global markets/audience is desirable
- Participating in the RFP decision process and managing sales tool vendors is desired, but not required
- Previous sales or sales engineering experience
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.