HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
About the Role
HashiCorp looking for an outstanding Executive Assistant to support our G&A leaders: the Chief People Officer, General Counsel, and the Vice President, Finance. You will directly support them day-to-day and partner closely with the other Execs to provide proactive and strong operational support to our broader Leadership Team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the schedules, business travel, expense reporting, material preparation and other ad-hoc projects. Success in this role means keeping our G&A leads focused on the most business critical opportunities and ensuring deadlines and goals all while promoting company values and maintaining high team morale.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Strategically support our G&A leaders, upholding the strictest level of confidentiality
- Be a dependable partner with the ability to anticipate the executive’s needs to help meet their goals and achieve company priorities
- Orchestrate logistics for internal and external events, meetings, conferences and presentations
- Proactive meeting support: taking notes, devising agendas, deriving action plans and following up with all attendees to reinforce the meeting purpose, outcome and expected responses/actions
- Prepare monthly expense reports through Expensify
- Be the liaison for our G&A leads and their teams by understanding their priorities and roles within the company and assist with tracking and reporting
- Assist with ad hoc projects, communications, email editing and management, and/or meeting materials (such as presentations and charts) as requested
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- 5+ years of experience working with multiple executives, in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft and G-Suite Products and expense tools, and have the ability to learn software quickly
- High attention to details with strong organization and process thinking
- Experience working with confidential information and a high level of discretion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to work well with various personality types, and be receptive to feedback
- Rigorous prioritization, proven track record of good judgment, and ability to create operational efficiencies for yourself and your executive(s)
- Comfortable working autonomously in an ambiguous environment, juggling multiple tasks under tight deadlines, switching gears at the drop of a hat, scrappy, resourceful, and having a “no task too small” mentality
- A can-do “make it happen" attitude: you are comfortable making decisions with little supervision or direction and you learn and adjust quickly
- Highly intuitive and able to anticipate others’ needs while acting with patience, kindness, and firmness
- Genuine passion for supporting others
- People love to come talk to you! You feel completely comfortable interacting with people through all parts of the organization, while maintaining a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-NR1
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.