Sr. Partner Marketing Manager - Cloud
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
About the Role
HashiCorp is looking for a marketing professional to work with our growing ecosystem cloud partners to accelerate integration, adoption and sales of the HashiCorp products. The role is part of a small but growing team that is working with our strategic cloud partners (AWS, Microsoft, Google, etc.) to source and expand joint marketing activities around each of our commercial products (Terraform, Vault, Consul, Nomad), ultimately driving pipeline and sales.
This role requires a strong balance of relationship building, strategic planning, program management and content creation. Close collaboration and consensus-building with Product Management, Alliances and Sales teams will be critical for success. This is a full-time position ideally based in San Francisco, but remote locations will be considered. The role will report to the Sr. Director of Partner Marketing and will include a moderate amount of travel.
In this role you can expect to:
- Work with the HashiCorp Alliances team to build strong relationships with the cloud partners, engage in strategic planning with partners and ensure successful execution of joint marketing programs
- Leverage and amplify our messaging and build HashiCorp sales pipeline through proactive strategic planning and execution with key partners
- Drive our participation in cloud partner-led marketing programs (e.g. digital marketing, case studies, and webinars/workshops)
- Develop product-focused knowledge around each HashiCorp product line to work with our partners to drive preference toward our products with internal cloud stakeholders
- Create a bill of materials (BOM) for cloud partners that deepens their engagement and enablement and drives pipeline
- Drive the creation of HashiCorp sales plays for specific cloud partners
- Source and develop content that aligns with HashiCorp company and product messaging for use in joint partner marketing efforts
- Provide consistent, on-going, and programmatic communication to various cloud partner constituencies.
- Grow our brand awareness and accelerate internal enablement inside our cloud partners
- Leverage MDF programs with key partners to build out co-marketing and go-to-market activities
- Partner with Alliance leads and Corporate Communications to announce and bring industry attention to important joint releases of products and integrations. Lead similar efforts internally
- Partner with the HashiCorp Community team to leverage resources from HashiCorp and various partners in creating compelling content and driving community adoption
- Partner with the HashiCorp Revenue Marketing team to generate partner-sourced leads that align to our demand generation and go-to-market programs. Stay connected as needed with Field and Channel Marketing programs that include partners.
- Work closely with the HashiCorp Events & Experiential Team to support our presence and marketing efforts around cloud partner trade shows and events
- Provide guidance, input, and oversight for partner-led material creation (e.g. blogs, press releases, briefs, etc.)
- Work with partners and HashiCorp Corporate Communications to deliver joint customer use cases, awards, and competency achievements
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment with external partners and internal stakeholders
- Current strong relationships with primary cloud vendors across departments
- Experience with executing cross-company and cross-team processes and reporting measured success of partner marketing plans
- Ability to orchestrate successful joint marketing programs across partner and internal HashiCorp teams
- Working knowledge of software infrastructure, automation, DevOps, and multi-cloud concepts and trends
- Experience with open source business model and corresponding implications for partnerships is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3-5 years of alliance program management and/or partner marketing experience
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MM1
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.