Sr. Partner Marketing Manager - Channel Partners
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
About the Role
HashiCorp is looking for a marketing professional to work with our growing ecosystem of channel partners to accelerate adoption and sales of the HashiCorp products. The role is part of a small but growing team working with our strategic channel partners (GSIs, SIs, VARs, OEM, etc.), as well as expanding impactful joint marketing activities with the channel ecosystem around each of our commercial products (Terraform, Vault, Consul, Nomad).
This role requires a strong balance of relationship building, industry knowledge, program management, content creation, and sales acumen. Close collaboration and consensus-building with Product Management, Alliances, Channels, Sales teams will be critical for success. This is a full-time position ideally based in San Francisco, but remote locations will be considered. The role will report to the Sr. Director of Partner Marketing and will include a moderate amount of travel.
In this role you can expect to:
- Work with the HashiCorp Channels team to deepen co-marketing and co-sell relationships with key channel partners, enable joint marketing programs to drive adoption, leverage and amplify our messaging, and build HashiCorp sales pipeline
- Drive our participation in Channel partner-led marketing & enablement programs (e.g. digital marketing, case studies, and webinars/workshops)
- Develop a product-focused knowledge around each HashiCorp product line to work with our channel partners to drive sales enablement of each of our products
- Create a programs and a bill of materials (BOM) for channel partners that deepens their engagement and enablement, and drives pipeline in a scalable manner
- Source and develop content that aligns with HashiCorp company and product messaging for use in joint partner marketing efforts
- Provide consistent, on-going, and programmatic communication to various partner constituencies, primarily large cloud partners partners.
- Grow our brand awareness and accelerate internal enablement inside our partners
- Leverage MDF programs with key partners to drive co-marketing and go-to-market activities, resulting in measurable ROI
- Partner with the HashiCorp Community team to leverage resources from HashiCorp and various partners in creating compelling content and driving community adoption
- Partner with the HashiCorp Revenue and Field Marketing team to generate partner-sourced leads that align to our demand generation and go-to-market programs.
- Provide guidance, input, and oversight for partner-led material creation (e.g. blogs, press releases, briefs, etc.)
- Work with partners and HashiCorp Corporate Communications to deliver joint customer use cases, awards, and competency achievements
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment with external partners and internal stakeholders
- Can set and drive the strategic direction of the Partner Marketing function through smart, targeted tactics
- Past success in coordinating and executing co-selling campaigns with channel partners
- Building and maintaining strong relationships
- Execute cross-company and cross-team processes and reporting measured success of partner marketing plans
- Orchestrate successful joint marketing programs across partner and internal HashiCorp teams
- Working knowledge of software infrastructure, automation, DevOps, and multi-cloud concepts and trends
- Experience with open source business model and corresponding implications for partnerships is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5-7 years of alliance program management and/or partner marketing experience
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MM1
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.