Sr. Sales Operations Manager
Sr. Sales Operations Manager
Location: San Francisco, HQ
HashiCorp delivers a software suite for our users to provision, secure and run any infrastructure for any application. We provide many of the world's most innovative companies with the infrastructure automation capabilities they need as they move to cloud.
We are looking for a Sr. Manager to be part of the growing Sales Strategy and Operations team in San Francisco, CA. Sales Strategy serves as a critical business partner to the broader sales organization by providing the tools, analytics, education and execution to ensure the operational needs of the Sales team are met. This role will play a critical part in providing insightful analyses and actionable recommendations to the Sales leadership team that will influence strategy and implementation of objectives that appropriately reflect HashiCorp’s business goals.
The right candidate is ideal for someone who is looking for a broad range of responsibilities and can bring together a combination of analytical, strategic and operational skillsets to be a business builder for the sales organization. This role would be perfect for you if you thrive in a fast paced, fast-growing, and high energy company, and are looking for lots of opportunities to grow/learn.
- Assist with quota and capacity planning to drive growth initiatives for the worldwide sales team including direct field sales, inside sales and other indirect distribution channels
- Manage territory design initiatives including new country expansion
- Assess rep productivity and time to ramp
- Extensive experience using Salesforce CRM with an understanding of its basic structure and advanced reporting capabilities
- Refine the sales management processes, including dashboards, pipeline management, and account and territory planning
- Assist with quarterly and annual operational and strategic sales reviews
- Able to handle projects with multiple work streams, coordinate internal/external resources, and ensure completion of projects are on-time, within scope, and within budget.
- Assist with ad hoc strategic and operational projects as required
- Have 6+ years of experience in, Sales Operations, FP&A, Analytics or Business Intelligence
- Very high attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, and prioritize contending workloads
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills with the ability to work cross functionally
- Excel power user with strong data analytics
- Prior experience with SQL a plus
- Undergraduate Degree in STEM, or a quant heavy discipline
Prior experience in Investment Banking, PE, or some other Financial Services function preferred
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.