Project Manager Job Description
We are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for handling our company's ongoing projects. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage. Experience with Agile and Waterfall project models are preferred.
Project Manager Responsibilities: Internal
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Experience in professional service realm - DevOps function
- Experience with Professional Services Automation platforms
- Experience in ZenDesk or similar ticketing system
Project Manager Responsibilities: Customer Facing
Coordinating the development of documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
Managing customer satisfaction within project transition period.
Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
Project Manager Skills Requirements:
Ten years of Project Management experience
A Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a related field.
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
Proven experience in project management. (Agile/SCRUM/PMI)
Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
Experience in professional service realm - DevOps function
Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
Budget management experience.
Experience with Cloud transformation projects a plus
Experience with managing multiple large-scale major technology projects
Travel up to 40%
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.