Federal Account Manager - DoD
HashiCorp is a fast growing software company globally helping markets and organizations in multi-cloud infrastructure, cloud security, application development and advanced DevOps. We have experienced strong growth in our Federal Sector recently and are hiring top sales candidates that will help expand our business.
The DoD Account Manager will define the market strategy, and articulate business plans within US Navy or US Army assigned territory. The role will require managing the sales process on the complete HashiCorp portfolio of software products to key Government accounts within a defined territory.
Candidate Minimum Requirements:
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly goals and targets and ranked top 1-2 on their team
- Significant Enterprise Sales and strategic customer development experience
- Articulate, organized, an analytical thinker to understand positioning of technical products
- Works well with SE’s, Customer Success, and is liked by customers
- Cloud and infrastructure experience pertaining to DevOps
- Clearance strongly preferred
- Open Source experience is a plus but not required
- Track record in closing large, complex deals across in Federal
- Effective activity plans, and quarterly business reviews
- Good executive presence, communication skills, and credibility
- History of accurate forecasting and business reporting
- Travel required to various DoD sites for sales meetings with SE’s
- Prior experience selling to the DoD required
- Find new and work with existing Open Source users to provide value around how users can be more successful with our enterprise versions
- Engage in significant Outbound activity. Making use of the tools available (yesware, discoverorg, Sales navigator, etc.)
- Proactively and efficiently manage resources with dedicated teams, virtual teams, and executive staff around opportunities to ensure successful outcomes
- Manage complex enterprise sales campaigns with multiple prospect engagement points in Development, IT Operations, and Security Operations
- Align the overall HashiCorp solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Execute solution and value selling to existing customer base and new prospects
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products, and secure strategic commercial commitments
- Create a healthy pipeline of revenue and new logos for your target accounts.
- Work closely with strategic Partners for success and growth
- Accurately forecast business on a quarterly cadence
- Correctly estimate qualifying opportunities in Salesforce
- Effectively and timely communicate with management, legal and deal desk to ensure proper execution of documents and correct process; and follow instructions or recommendations set by these teams and VP of Public Sector.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-JG
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.