Recruiting Coordinator - Contract
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
About the Role
You will partner with the HashiCorp team to facilitate and organize the interview process, proactively problem solving and addressing conflicts as they arise. You will act as an ambassador of HashiCorp; greeting visitors, providing hospitality, and ensuring that we provide a seamless experience to our stakeholders. The ideal candidate is creative, data driven and enthusiastic, approaching problems with positivity and tenacity in equal measure.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is an expert multi-tasker, with the ability to balance urgency and thoroughness
- Schedule, schedule, schedule- someone who is meticulous and detail oriented with calendar management of the recruiters they support
- Fantastic written and oral communication skills
- Promptly responds to candidate emails/inquiries
- Keeps the queue of candidates up to date and moving
- Coordinates and facilitates onsite interviews and interview related activities to support the recruiting team and the business
- Learns and understands how we measure our recruiting success, consistently meets or exceeds goals, and provides weekly updates
- Enjoys and excels in a fast-paced, frequently changing and high performance environment
- Has a knack for technology and can work consistently within our Greenhouse ATS system
- Has 1 – 2 years of recruiting and/or coordination experience
- 4 year college degree preferred
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI - NR1
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.