Field Channel Director - SEMEA
Channel Sales Director - S-EMEA
HashiCorp is looking for a high-caliber channels & alliances professional to join its team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small team and have a direct impact on HashiCorp’s fast growing business. This highly visible position will be an integral part of the Channels team. You are a fit if you thrive in a fast-paced culture that values essential communication, collaboration and results. You are a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with an eye for automation, process improvement and problem solving.
Reporting to the Vice President of Channels, the Field Channel Director will be a key member of the Channels and will have responsibility for execution of partnerships in their region. In addition, this role will own recruitment, enablement and ongoing management of regional partners.
- Drive HashiCorp revenue attributed to Cloud & named partners in region
- own recruitment of key partners identified in region
- Implement GTM plans with Cloud & named partners
- Manage on-boarding process for Cloud & named partners in region coordinate technical training sessions for Cloud & partners via online sessions, face to face workshops and classroom style training
- Execute QBRs with Cloud & named partners then reporting results to HashiCorp and partner management teams
- Assist inside channels with relationship development and partner management
- 8-10 years of industry related experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven capacity to build strong relationships and close business with partners
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Must be self motivated, have strong self management skills and should demonstrate basic leadership qualities
- Bachelor’s degree required
HashiCorp adopts diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.