HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
About the Role
We are looking for a Financial Analyst, FP&A to report to our Director, Corporate FP&A, and support our growing organization in our San Francisco office. This opportunity is ideal for someone who is looking for a broad range of planning and metric insight responsibilities within an operating company, and who also wants exposure to Corporate FP&A and Business Partnerships in a hyper growth technology company. This role would be a great fit for you if you thrive in a dynamic, fast-growing, and high energy environment, and are looking for opportunities to learn and grow.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Participate in the monthly/quarterly forecasting, planning, and close processes
- Develop meaningful analyses around workforce productivity to improve forecasting accuracy
- Work collaboratively across business leaders and Finance to ensure the accurate and consistent flow of relevant information
- Handle projects with multiple work streams, coordinate internal/external resources, and ensure completion of projects are on-time, within scope, and within budget.
- Contribute to ad-hoc analysis for Executive Management
- Contribute to other FP&A projects as part of the broader Finance team
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or a quantitative discipline
- 3+ years of experience in FP&A at a large company and/or relevant experience in investment banking, consulting, or roles with financial modeling and KPI reporting as a core competency
- Proven track record of business partnership and budget management
- Very high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verb and communication skills
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint (SQL and Anaplan are a plus)
- Understanding of SaaS business models and operating metrics is a plus
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-NR1
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.